STUDIO AWARDS

STUDIO AWARDS
❤️ Top 25 most popular activities in the Bay - Thank you! we appreciate your feedback and reviews! - ❤️ click image to leave your own ❤️

Saturday

welcome 2022 - let's BEGIN!

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*

MAKE ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE IN '22

*

I have a lot of projects going on in this Magical year, how about you?

And, if you also have Big Dreams, deep desires and glorious goals .....

have you started to take steps in the right direction? 

Did you know that apart from teaching art classes from my Studio, I also also guide and coach creatives to achieve their wildest dreams, so that they can live a fully creatively expressed life?

I've been doing this work (mostly virtually) for the last few years now and my clients are in various corners of the world.

Next week, I'm hosting a series of virtual workshops/trainings that focus on how to bring your mind into the right space to start taking action.

It's a visioning activation for 2022. 

To create a clear base for your year ahead.

And you are invited to join if you feel this is for you!